Thursday, July 5, 2012

Disneyworld, Via Instagram

There will be more recaps to come, promise, but I thought I'd start off by showing what those of you that follow me on Instagram got to see throughout the week of vacation!

Disneyworld, Via Instragram!
Follow me on Instagram @stresscasey to see more insights into the daily life of this Stress Case.
1. Almost to the resort - aboard Disney's Magical Express transportation to and from the airport.
2. Happily Ever After Button from The Magic Kingdom.
3. Day 2: Animal Kingdom - me and my Handsome Hubster post wild rapids ride.
4. Mickey cake pop!
5. Epcot "golf ball"
6. We had an amazing dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table - HH even got a picture with fellow ginger, Ariel aka The Little Mermaid.
7. Outfit of the Day: neon pink capris and toenails to match at Epcot.
8. Beauty and The Beast short musical in Hollywood Studios.
9. The Little Mermaid short musical in Hollywood Studios.

10. Super nostalgic during the Disney's Electrical Parade.
11. Fireworks on our last night in The Magic Kingdom.
12. Back at work with my favorite souvenir - my new Tinkerbell mug! 
life rearranged

4 comments:

Anna said...

I've never been to a disney theme park! (yet.)
It looks so amazing!

Anonymous said...

Ugh I want to go to Disney land! I have yet to go, hopefully one day.

~julee~ said...

LOVE that Tinkerbell mug! :)

Kindra said...

i've always wanted to go there! Looks like a blast!
www.miss-metropolitan.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...