Friday, July 20, 2012

If You Really Knew Me...

This has been all over the blog world, so I have no idea who to credit with the original idea, but I loved it, so I'm blatantly stealing.  (To get to know me even more, you can check out The 411 from earlier this week.)

If you really knew me...


  • You'd know that I have a nasty little temper, but that I've calmed down a lot in the past few years.

  • You'd know that I never take shots, unless I am really drunk or they are very sweet.

  • You'd know I am terrified of being unable to have a child, to the point where I've cried about it before (keep in mind, I have never in my life tried to get pregnant).

  • You'd know that I didn't always want to be a nurse, and changed my career path after one scary night at a party.

  • You'd know that I am an extremely weird eater - I don't like crusts, crunchy foods, and can't eat my foods if they are touching one another.

  • You would know I am loyal to a fault, and will always miss people who leave my life.

  • You'd know I laugh a lot, especially at my husband.

  • You'd know I have an unhealthy obsession with Big Brother, and managed to suck the majority of my family into the show due to it.

  • You would know that I love the plan things in advance, and have anxiety over last-minute events.

  • You'd know I would eat sushi every day for the rest of my life if I wouldn't go broke doing so.

  • You would know that I hold a grudge, but not forever, and will always welcome people back into my life.

  • You'd know I have a sense of humor that can sting if you take me seriously, and a mouth that probably needs a censor.

  • You'd know I will not spend more than $30 on a top for myself, but $200 on a birthday present for someone else.

  • You'd know that I don't shower or wash my hair nearly as often as the average gal, but I promise I don't smell!

  • You would know I had a mild obsession with pigs when I was a pre-teen, and even gave up eating pork for a few years because of it.

  • You'd know that everytime I get the slightest bit of constructive criticism at work, I want to curl up and cry - but usually manage to hold it together.
What would I know about you, if I really knew you?

6 comments:

Nicole - Craft My Soul said...

Great getting to know you. We have a few things in common!

I avoid last minute plans whenever I can. Major anxiety over it too. Though, I am trying kick that anxiety.

I would also eat sushi everyday if I woudn't go broke.

I can go many days without washing my hair... especially now while I'm growing it out for my wedding. I hate styling it! Althought I feel so much prettier when I do.

AND last but not least I to have to fight the urge to cry and curl up in a ball when I get constructive criticism at work.

Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

I'm equally terrified that I won't be able to have a baby (we're in the 1st month of trying, so fingers crossed!)

I'm a super weird eater too--mine is more of a texture thing.

I'm a really loyal friend as well! If someone hurts a friends feelings or does them wrong, we're pretty much done with.

Goes along with my holding grudges, but try my best to forgive and let people back in.

I won't spend very much on myself--but will always go way overboard for everyone else.

I'd eat sushi everyday--Love Ra and Blue Wasabi!

Chelsea said...

These posts are popping up everywhere but I love reading them! And for the record, I am the same way when it comes to spending. It usually will consume me almost how frugal I am, haha.

Carly Ann said...

My sister doesn't like her foods to touch either.
I don't hold grudges too long either (or I just don't show it). It takes way too much energy to cut someone off and avoid them.

Motherhood on the Rocks said...

Wow! I see a lot of my own quirks int this post. I also spent many years worrying that I wouldn't be able to have a baby (although I have one now), hate my food touching and dragged my whole family into big brother (love that show!). Too funny.

Thanks for linking up with Link'n Blogs!

Claudia said...

*sigh* I feel the same way about getting pregs and I've never tried but feel like the clock is ticking so loudly!!! (I'm 30)
Anytime there is a struggle getting pregnant or a failed pregnancy in a movie or book or TV show I get really emotional and worry that could be me one day :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...